- Product Details
Organic Kelp may be used with all plants, seeds and bulbs
Application Rates – soil and foliar application. Dilute before using: 1 part Organic Kelp to 10 parts water. Shake well before using. DO NOT STORE IN DILUTE FORM.
- Seeds/Bulbs/Rooting/Transplant: 1 tablespoon per gallon water – lightly mist or soak before planting.
- Roses, flowers, large plants and shrubs: 1 oz per 500 square feet every 3-4 weeks.
- Containers: 1 tablespoon per gallon of water every 3-4 weeks.
- Vegetable gardens/beds:: 1 oz per 500 square feet every 3-4 weeks.
- Foliar Feeding: Dilute at rates defined above. A wetting agent or surfactant may be used to help prevent beading on the leaf. You can use an organic bio-degradable detergent (1/4 teaspoon per gallon of diluted solution) or a surfactant manufactured product (follow manufacturer’s directions for use).
- Trees: 1 oz per gallon of water per 2″ diameter early in season of at times of stress around root zone – water in.
May be applied with watering can or hose-end sprayer
See ‘Plant feeding requirements‘ if you are using Organic Kelp in combination with other products or for more information.
See ‘Feeding with organics‘ for general information on using organic nutrients.
- Additional Information
Nitrogen (N) 0 Phosphorus (P) 0 Potassium (K) 1